Мозаичный форум  

Вернуться   Мозаичный форум > Территория общения > Mosaic/Mosaik/Mosaïque/Mosaico/Mosáico
Галерея Справка Пользователи Календарь Поиск Сообщения за день Все разделы прочитаны

Mosaic/Mosaik/Mosaïque/Mosaico/Mosáico Other languages... Раздел для общения на языках, отличных от русского, а так же для обсуждения межъязыковой психологии с использованием нескольких языков одновременно.

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 19.10.2015, 21:50   #1
Che
Старожил

Che мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мира
Quotes

I explained to my dear mama, once spoken these precious words of hers would be lost to all but my ears. If, though, committed to a very thin volume, I could peruse her tale at my leisure and no word would be lost when my fickle mind strayed to some other purpose. And better, for the excess books which would be produced from the press could be given for sale, taken around the island so others, far and wide, might delight in her careful narration.
Andrea Levy. The Long Song
Che вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.10.2015, 21:55   #2
ileana
точка с запятой

ileana мастерileana мастерileana мастерileana мастерileana мастерileana мастерileana мастерileana мастерileana мастерileana мастерileana мастер
"Advice is like snow - the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper in sinks into the mind." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
ileana вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.11.2015, 20:16   #3
Che
Старожил

Che мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мира
My life, like yours, is a constant process of improvisation between my interests and personality on the one hand and circumstances and opportunities on the other. The one affects the other.
Finding Your Element: How to Discover Your Talents and Passions and Transform Your Life by Ken Robinson

Последний раз редактировалось Che; 04.11.2015 в 20:37.
Старый 17.11.2015, 19:28   #4
Che
Старожил

Старый 20.11.2015, 22:19   #5
Che
Старожил

We have much to do, and less time to do it in.

Robin Hood - Men in Tights.
Старый 26.11.2015, 21:35   #6
Che
Старожил

Real happiness is an internal state that is often enhanced by looking beyond ourselves to the well-being of others.

Ken Robinson
Старый 10.12.2015, 20:16   #7
Che
Старожил

Projecting Happiness

A few years back, writer Gretchen Rubin decided to embark on a campaign to make herself happier, even though she acknowledges (and assured her husband) that she was already relatively happy. She chronicled her journey in The Happiness Project. The subtitle here speaks volumes (or at least one volume): Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun. She decided to focus on boosting her happiness in different parts of her life, such as marriage, work, play and money. She chose to boost one part per month, for a year.

“Contemporary research shows that happy people are more altruistic, more productive, more helpful, more likable, more creative, more resilient, more interested in others, friendlier,and healthier,” she says. “Happy people make better friends, colleagues, and citizens. I wanted to be one of those people.” On her Happiness Project website, she lists Four Splendid Truths. The fourth, and most salient of these in my opinion, is “You’re not happy unless you think you’re happy. Corollary: You’re happy if you think you’re happy.”

from Ken Robinson. Finding Your Element

Gretchen Rubin
Старый 13.04.2016, 21:20   #8
Che
Старожил

The poet Philip Larkin said the best thing to do is "try to be utterly schizoid about it all - using each personality as a refuge from the other."
Старый 24.05.2016, 06:03   #9
Che
Старожил

Dr. Seuss wrote The Cat in the Hat with only 236 different words, so his editor bet him he couldn’t write a book with only 50 different words. Dr. Seuss came back and won the bet with Green Eggs and Ham, one of the bestselling children’s books of all time.
Austin Kleon
Старый 25.05.2016, 15:56   #10
JIuca
Пользуясь случаем, хочу..

JIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мира
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Napoleon Bonaparte
ушел
(с)
JIuca вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы