Мозаичный форум  

Вернуться   Мозаичный форум > Территория общения > Mosaic/Mosaik/Mosaïque/Mosaico/Mosáico
Галерея Справка Пользователи Календарь Поиск Сообщения за день Все разделы прочитаны

Mosaic/Mosaik/Mosaïque/Mosaico/Mosáico Other languages... Раздел для общения на языках, отличных от русского, а так же для обсуждения межъязыковой психологии с использованием нескольких языков одновременно.

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 14.03.2019, 00:25   #21
Che
Старожил

Che мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мира
Every leaf has been sponged by rain and now they're displaying a mosaic of greens - half-yellow lime, bottleglass and emerald, peacock tail and pigeon feather. I marvel at such variety.

The Stone Angel by Margaret Laurence
Che вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 28.03.2019, 19:04   #22
Che
Старожил

Che мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мира
My mother was upset at the thought of my 'acting bad people', because she thought this would corrupt me. (In fact, except in school plays, she hardly ever saw me act.) I wonder if such corruption ever occurs? The question is worth asking. To some extent one has to 'identify' with villains in order to portray them, but there are limits to this identification partly because wickedness is so specialized. (Every actor has a level at which he cannot portray character. He may operate above it or below it.) And we are masked figures; ideally the masks barely touch us. (Such is my view, with which some fools will differ.) I recall a story of an old actor asked to portray an old man, who said with dismay, 'But I've never played an old man!' That was professionalism.

The Sea, the Sea by Iris Murdoch

Книга очень неспешно разворачивается, слой за тонким слоем, соврешенно не понятно, о чем она будет. Может быть о чем угодно.
Старый 09.04.2019, 18:39   #23
Che
Старожил

So far visual processing has been mostly linear. There are feedback (the LGN gets information from elsewhere on the cortex, for example) and crossovers, but mostly the coarse and fine visual pathways have been processed separately and there's been a reasonably steady progression from the eye to the primary visual cortex.

From V3, visual information is sent to dozens of areas all over the cortex. These modules send information to one another and draw from and feed other areas. It stops being a production line and turns into a big construction site, with many areas extracting and associating different features, all simultaneously.

Mind Hacks by Tom Stafford
Старый 29.05.2019, 19:04   #24
Che
Старожил

We get used to things because our brain finds consistency boring and adjusts to filter it out.

Mind Hacks by Tom Stafford
Ответ

Опции темы