Мозаичный форум  

Вернуться   Мозаичный форум > Территория общения > Mosaic/Mosaik/Mosaïque/Mosaico/Mosáico
Галерея Справка Пользователи Календарь Поиск Сообщения за день Все разделы прочитаны

Mosaic/Mosaik/Mosaïque/Mosaico/Mosáico Other languages... Раздел для общения на языках, отличных от русского, а так же для обсуждения межъязыковой психологии с использованием нескольких языков одновременно.

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 01.06.2016, 17:09   #11
Che
Старожил

Che мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мира
At Waterloo Napoleon did surrender...

And how could I ever refuse
I feel like I win when I lose
Che вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.06.2016, 18:27   #12
Che
Старожил

Che мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мираChe мозаика мира
“Do you love me?” he asked.
“Mm,” assented Emily. Later she added, with a wriggle, “You’re a darling.”
“If it was to help me, would you do something... very difficult?”
“Yes, but do let me have a look through your telescope, because I haven’t, not ever, and I do so want to!”
Jonsen gave a weary sigh, and sat down on the cabin-top.

A High Wind in Jamaica by Richard Hughes
Старый 17.08.2016, 18:37   #13
Che
Старожил

Gravity is just a habit (c) OK GO

(Гравитация есть всего лишь привычка)
Старый 17.08.2016, 18:46   #14
Che
Старожил

They ordered punch. They drank it. It was hot rum punch. The pen falters when it attempts to treat of the excellence thereof; the sober vocabulary, the sparse epithet of this narrative, are inadequate to the task; and pompous terms, jewelled, exotic phrases rise to the excited fancy. It warmed the blood and cleared the head; it filled the soul with well-being; it disposed the mind at once to utter wit and to appreciate the wit of others; it had the vagueness of music and the precision of mathematics. Only one of its qualities was comparable to anything else: it had the warmth of a good heart; but its taste, its smell, its feel, were not to be described in words.

(and so on)

Of Human Bondage by W. Somerset Maugham
Старый 10.01.2017, 17:57   #15
Che
Старожил

Из сериала "Seinfeld"

Y'know I think that even if you've had a relationship with someone, or let's say, *especially* if you've had a relationship with someone
and you try to become friends afterwards, it's very difficult.
Isn't this? It's hard. Because, you know each other so well, you
know all of each others tricks. It's like two magicians, trying to
entertain each other.
The one goes, "Look, a rabbit."
The other goes, "So? ... I believe this is your card."
"Look, why don't we just saw each other in half and call it a night?
Okay?"
Старый 20.04.2017, 19:09   #16
Che
Старожил

"The cat sat on a mat" is not a story. "The cat sat on the dog's mat" is a story.
John le Carre

Из книги Show Your Work by Austin Kleon
Старый 24.07.2017, 19:34   #17
Che
Старожил

The bright May morning lurked in the air, but Quinn fought it off. He turned the chair around, positioning himself with his back to the window, and opened the book.

City of Glass. Paul Auster
Старый 24.07.2017, 19:41   #18
Che
Старожил

In my opinion, Don Quixote was conducting an experiment. He wanted to test the gullibility of his fellow men. Would it be possible, he wondered, to stand up before the world and with the utmost conviction spew out lies and nonsense? To say that windmills were knights, that a barber's basin was a helmet, that puppets were real people? Would it be possible to persuade others to agree with what he said, even though they did not believe him? In other words, to what extent would people tolerate blasphemies if they gave them amusement? The answer is obvious, isn't it? To any extent. For the proof is that we still read the book. It remains highly amusing to us. And that's finally all anyone wants out of a book - to be amused.

City of Glass. Paul Auster.
Старый 11.08.2018, 09:32   #19
JIuca
Пользуясь случаем, хочу..

JIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мира
ушел
(с)
JIuca вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14.08.2018, 00:25   #20
JIuca
Пользуясь случаем, хочу..

JIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мираJIuca мозаика мира
“I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
Death thought about it.
CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.”

Terry Pratchett, Sourcery
ушел
(с)
JIuca вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы