Мозаичный форум  

Вернуться   Мозаичный форум > Территория общения > Mosaic/Mosaik/Mosaïque/Mosaico/Mosáico
Галерея Справка Пользователи Календарь Поиск Сообщения за день Все разделы прочитаны

Mosaic/Mosaik/Mosaïque/Mosaico/Mosáico Other languages... Раздел для общения на языках, отличных от русского, а так же для обсуждения межъязыковой психологии с использованием нескольких языков одновременно.

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 05.04.2015, 22:55   #1
ileana
точка с запятой

ileana мастерileana мастерileana мастерileana мастерileana мастерileana мастерileana мастерileana мастерileana мастерileana мастерileana мастер
knitting

is fundamentally good for the universe. Every stitch we knit and every choice we make is an act of creativity. Knitting keeps our minds active and engaged. And the rhythmic, repetitive work with our hands is a natural anti-depressant. Most important, though, it's really fun.

It's amazing how two sticks, two stitches, and some twisted string can be combined in so many innovative ways to make so many beautiful things.

Daniel Yuhas.

http://superfunknits.com/blog/
ileana вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.04.2015, 23:02   #2
ileana
точка с запятой

ileana мастерileana мастерileana мастерileana мастерileana мастерileana мастерileana мастерileana мастерileana мастерileana мастерileana мастер
love story

http://geekcrafts.livejournal.com/241479.html
My girlfriend and I met many years ago through a Hikaru no Go roleplaying game here on livejournal, and the series remained very important to both of us. I picked up crochet two years ago and when it became obvious that it was sticking a lot better than all my pathetic attempts at knitting, I decided I wanted to make her a Hikaru no Go related blanket: that is, of course, a goban, bearing a game from the series that has significance to us.

ileana вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы